Blue Jay Boosters is a non-profit volunteer organization supporting students, teachers, and families of Atfalati Ridge Elementary School.
We accomplish this by putting on events to enrich our students and foster a sense of community, supporting staff directly through teacher grants, and sponsoring school activities or needs outside of the school's budget.
Fundraising from our community, local businesses and organizations make it happen!
So far this year we are proud to have accomplished the following:
- Incorporated the Blue Jay Boosters with state and federal governments
- Applied for and received non-profit 501(c)(3) status
- Created our website and social media presence
- Planned, prepared, and successfully put on the first annual Blue Jay Bazaar
- Sponsored transportation for 6th-grade students to attend BizTown
How it's done...
- Student Fund Run
- Donations for specific events (i.e. Blue Jay Bazaar)
Future Fundraising Opportunites:
- Spirit Nights (Restaurant nights)
- Spirit Gear
- Company Matching Programs
- Box Tops for Education
- Amazon Smile
- ??? Have an idea? Attend a meeting or contact a Board Member to share!
Thanks for all you do to make our school great!